This spacious clubhouse is the perfect place for your next event! Whether it be a wedding reception, birthday party, office meeting, or an intimate place to meet with friends, Ironwood’s clubhouse has seen it all.
For more info or to book your event, please call 352-393-8502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently not reserving the room for any dates after Oct 1, 2023. The event space will be going thru some changes and we will start taking reservations for 2024 in November.
Room Rental Rates
|Half Room (60 people max)||Full Room (175 people max)|
|Monday – Thursday (DAYTIME) – $73.50/hour||Monday – Thursday (DAYTIME) – $94.50/hour|
|Monday – Thursday (EVENING) – $105/hour||Monday – Thursday (EVENING) – $126/hour|
|Friday (DAYTIME) – $94.50/hour||Friday (DAYTIME) – $105/hour|
|Friday (EVENING) – $126/hour||Friday (EVENING) – $147/hour|
|Saturday (DAYTIME) – $115.50/hour||Saturday (DAYTIME) – $136.50/hour|
|Saturday (EVENING) – $126/hour||Saturday (EVENING) – $157.50/hour|
|Sunday (DAYTIME) – $84/hour||Sunday (DAYTIME) – $105/hour|
|Sunday (EVENING) – $115.50/hour||Sunday (EVENING) – $136.50/hour|
Room Rental Rates
|Full Room (125 people with dance area / 175 people without dance area)|
|Monday – Thursday & Sunday (DAYTIME) – $787.50|
|Monday – Thursday & Sunday (EVENING) – $945|
|Friday (DAYTIME) – $892.50|
|Friday (EVENING) – $1,155|
|Saturday (DAYTIME) – $1,155|
|Saturday (EVENING) – $1,470|
- Evening hours begin at 6 p.m. and there is a five hour time limit for the times listed above. The 5 hours fee DOES NOT include time for you to setup, so your 5 hours begin when the event does. All alcohol must be handled in-house due to our license requirements; however you do get drink specials for any booked event.
- There is a $40 per person staff member fee (app. 50 people for every staff member) with a max of 3 – however they still work mainly on gratuity!
- All Ironwood rentals require a $100 deposit.
- Rental fee includes setup/cleanup of room, access to tables and chairs, access to kitchen sink and ice, access to PA system, and tablecloths on all tables (white tablecloths). Additional colors may be available depending on color.
- You may bring in outside decorators for an event and they can use linens, banners, etc… but must take with them upon the conclusion of the event. If hiring a decorating company, an additional rental agreement must be turned in prior to the date of the event.